Thursday, April 17, 2008

Your courage will bring you honor

Good news. Adam's white blood count was good today. He will be able to go to school tomorrow. Adam is excited and we are excited. His put-on about being happy not to be in school has faded. Even one day would be great. Maybe he will be in school next week, Monday through Wednesday. Who knows. We've given up being sure of tomorrow. We are happy for today. Adam's chemo went well today. And he got to hang out with friends in the 'hood today. He studied for his spelling test tomorrow. How normal. How great.

Martha took Adam to our favorite Chinese restaurant, China Town, today. His fortune cookie message read "Your courage will bring you honor." What else can I say.

Thanks to Grand Ma for the cool lego race cars, Uncle Fred and Dee for all the great stuff and Jeannette and David for the Mississippi license plate.

Peace.

2 comments:

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Ed-
Kathy just sent me the link to your blog. I had to reread it a couple of times for it to sink in. I think his fortune was spot on. Hope he enjoys school today.

Andrea
(..and I can't believe how big he's gotten! Last time I saw him...probably when I called 911 b/c someone was trying to get in your house while I was babysitting...)

Edward Brinson said...

Thanks Andrea,
I hope you and family are doing well.


E