Tuesday, April 8, 2008

more Gratitude

Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful.---Buddha



Thanks to Uncle Jared & Aunt Heather for the nerf hoop, superman gear and chess set and Uncle Jay & Aunt Lucy for the Alaska license plate, and Juju & Bear for more webkinz, and Mary and Tom for generous offers and Marie for last night's dinner.

Adam had a great day. Martha said, "He was like himself today, it was like having Adam back."

2 comments:

Betty Lou said...

Hey, this is William B. wondering how you are doing. I am into webkinz too. My username is pugsarepugly and my email address is william729@comcast.net. I have 16 webkinz - my newest one is a rabbit that I got for Easter. I hope we can play again soon.

Edward Brinson said...

William,
Adam's email is adambrinson@bellsouth.net.

His webkinz is KennelKing.

Thanks for your post I will show it to Adam tomorrow.

Mr. B.