Monday, April 28, 2008

unfinished

I can't be all things to all people. Not that I ever thought I could but dealing with Adam's treatment has certainly underlined the point. At work I can be mr. congenial, friendly, problem solver, all around good guy, but there is only so much of that to go around. Today my own fuse has burned down. No, I did not go off on my kids. I went off on someone else (not Martha either).

On a positive note: Adam had a good day. His mood is up, way up, he had a visit from a couple of friends. he is excited that his birthday is tomorrow and he seemed eager to hang out with me and Camille when I got home from work.

4 comments:

Mark The Shark said...

Hey Edward, Looks like you and the family are doing all you can and thats just hanging in there !!! I am sure Adam feels all of the support, care and love that you guys are giving him, be strong!!! You are doing a great job! How is the license plate collection going ? I was thinking about sending Adam my entire 50 state set that I have in my basement. It sure isn't turning into art by itself!! Just give me the go and I will send all of them out to him I would love to do it ... Maybe they were always intended for Adam anyway ??? Let me know and they are on the way to him. You are all in Laura and my prayers... Mark The Shark

Edward Brinson said...

Mark,
The collection is going well. Go ahead and send Adam a plate or two. Hold off on the whole collection. Our house is pretty small :}
Thanks for the prayers.

E

Unknown said...

Adam....Happy Birthday!!! Great people were born in April...I know two for sure, you and me!! :-))
I'm sure there may be a few others, anyway have a great day and I hope you and your pals get to play hard all day!
Aunt Anne and I are praying for you especially to day ...your day!! .your pal, Uncle Starke

Edward Brinson said...

Happy Birthday Starke.