Monday, May 19, 2008

picnic

Camille's school picnic was yesterday. It rained and shined and rained and shined all day....but ended up being a great day for a school picnic. This school was also Adam's preschool so we were hoping that Adam would join us despite the fact that he only got out of inpatient the day before. Surprisingly Adam was in a good mood yesterday and also seemed relatively full of energy. He went with us and I am very glad he did. We hardly saw him at the picnic. He was hanging around other kids, playing on the playground, and generally living the life of an 11 yr old.
We had a great time too. Sometimes these picnics are a little stiff but this was exceptionally fun. Got to hang with my friend Michael and made a new friend, also named Michael. The new Michael is a professional musician and told me that as I learn geetar he will help me tune up and show me some pointers any time. Cool guy!

Today Adam went to work with Martha and promptly threw up. That doesn't take anything away from yesterday and he is actually doing ok now but only shows how unpredictable his feeling good moments are. Nothing is taken for granted.

Have a great week.

No comments: