Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saturday


Today is quiet. Adam is recovering from his surgeries of yesterday and playing on the Webkinz site. We just had our direct tv fixed and the repair man just left. I am drinking a beer and listening to the YES anthology. Martha is at the laundromat (what I have not mentioned is that right before we found out about Adam we embarked on a redo of our utility room and front porch, so we have no washer and drier).

Our neighbor Vivian came over and requested a picture of Adam. She is taking it to her yoga/chanting group tonight. She says about 40 folks will be chanting a Hindu prayer of positive healing energy and they would like a picture to focus on. I picked a picture of Adam taken last winter after he had been out in the snow--ruddy cheeked, hair a little tossled, looking very healthy.

Have a great Saturday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Adam,

I am Keith - your Dad's first cousin Alisa's son. What is your Webkinz animal? Mine is a beagle. My user name is superman83. What is your user name? I will request you when I can get on Webkinz again.

See ya!
Keith

Edward Brinson said...

Keith,
My webkinz is a dalmation and my username is KennelKing.

Thanks for writing.

Adam