Saturday, March 22, 2008

Roller coaster rider


We took Adam to Six Flags Over Georgia today. Uncle Jared and Adam's young cousin Kira joined us. We are sort of amusement park junkies but generally Adam has been a little nervous about riding the newer, more extreme roller coasters. Today Adam road every one of the coasters we could get on; from the Scream Machine, to Mind Bender, to Batman the Ride and a lot of others I can't remember the names for. It was a beautiful day too. Perfect temp and all sunshine.

It was a great day.

3 comments:

Mark The Shark said...

Sounds like an awesome day, I bet uncle Jared screamed like a little girl!!! Welcome to Georgia Adam and what a great day to scream on some coasters...

Mark The Shark

Carson said...

I bet you had fun and I would have screamed my head off.


Cecile

Unknown said...

Adam, all of your Daphne cousins returned here for Easter and discussed their wishes for you to know we are all praying and thinking of you.
The trip to Stone Mountain looked awesome, and I know you had a great time with all the roller coaster rides your Dad described and we can see on the clip.
Send me your address and I'll send you some pics of folks you haven't seen for a while. You won't believe how they've all grown, like you. I can't believe how much you have grown but then it has been a while since I have seen you.
I'll be keeping up with you on the blogg and watching for your improvement and return to full health!! ...........uncle starke