Thursday, June 12, 2008

legoland california

Legoland was very good. Maybe not as great as Disneyworld, but that would be an unfair comparison. The weather was gorgeous, and the temp was low 70s. Hardly something to complain about. There was no beer for sale in the park, so there is one thing to complain about. The people in California are so much skinnier than in our part of the country. Makes me want to run more. I did run yesterday. I took the rental to the Avis place and ran back to the hotel. With a nice cool breeze and little humidity, the run was great. Oh yeah, it was almost all down hill.
Today is Thursday, normally chemo day, but not today because we are in chemo holiday. Hooray!
Tomorrow morning we head for San Diego airport. We hopefully will see some sights before getting on our 3pm flight back to Nashville. I think by Saturday I will be remembering So Cal's 70 and no humidity fondly.
Adam has had a great time!

lego Einstein

Thank you....thank you very much.

First time driving on the road. He actually did pretty well and followed all the rules of the road. That's a relief!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm keith and i'm superman83 on webkinz i sent you something!

Betty Lou said...

Wow! I can't wait to show William the pictures - he has always wanted to go to Legoland (me too!) Hopefully we will get there someday. I'm so glad the trip worked out for you guys.