Friday, September 19, 2008

"Here comes the weekend - I get to see the girls" --the Jam

These messages are a record but only of just so much. Hopefully they have provided information about Adam and his treatment and how we have been dealing with it. Sometimes I wish I could write more but I have to maintain some boundaries and I wouldn't want to 'over expose' myself.



This week has been pretty good for Adam. He has his next and hopefully last chemo treatment in two Mondays. School can be a challenge but when I step back and look at the big picture he is doing great. Better than I ever did....and I didn't have to go through chemo while doing it!

Missed assignment here and there won't kill him and I am trying to take a more zin-like approach (I just wish it wasn't all in the same class!).



Work is another matter. But that is where I have to leave it to the imagination.



Have a fantastic weekend.

No comments: