Saturday, July 19, 2008

saturday in the park

My old JVC friend Kevin and his wife Pam are dealing with a serious illness in their middle son Joe. He has a form of meningitis. Please keep their family in your thoughts and prayers.


I took Adam to see Dark Knight yesterday after work. Very intense for a movie based on a comic book. It must be good because I keep on thinking about it but it is not really a 'feel good' movie if you know what I mean.

Adam and 3 of his friends plus Camille spent the day at Centennial Park today for a Nickelodeon event. Adam loves all things Nickelodeon. I accompanied them but kept my distance and let the boys entertain themselves. Jeez was it hot but it was great watching Adam have a pure good time with his friends. But jeez was it hot.

My cousin Laura and her husband Mark are joining us for dinner out tonight. Will be nice to have an even of adult discussion.


peace

No comments: