Saturday, January 17, 2009

to Atlanta


Adam is off on yet another scouting adventure. This time it's to the big city. He and his troop are going to my home town Atlanta to see the sites: Coke Museum, Aquarium, Stone Mountain, Fernbank Science Center and some other stuff.

Sticking with the scouts has been a great 'investment'. Adam is really enthusiastic about these trips. I have to hand it to Bill Gregory, the Scout leader, for being so dedicated and planning so many fun activities. The St. Edwards Scouts, Troop 210, go on trips of one sort or another about once per month. Usually they are of the hiking and camping variety so I imagine from the boys' perspective it's a nice change to not have to sleep out side tonight. I think they are staying in a church, a heated church.

Two 3 days into mini cooper ownership and I can see that I will have to make my mini a hobby if I cam to keep it in good shape. I have a feeling this neat little car will need much TLC.

No comments: