Monday, November 24, 2008

My 'Goodbye Skyline' post seems to have caused some confusion. Just to be clear, I was laid off from Skyline but I am also at peace with this event and actually pretty happy about it.

It has been an incredibly stressful time at the hospital for all sorts of reasons and I didn't actually know how truly stressed out I was until last Monday when I got the news. An overwhelming sense of relief and joy spread throughout my consciousness as I was hearing the news from my boss. It could be that this is just part of my grief process and I will be terribly angry and pissed off next week....but I doubt it.

This is giving me an opportunity to do something I have been wanting to do.....that is, to strike out on my own. And I am thankful for it.

Please keep me and my new endeavor in your thoughts and prayers.

peace

E

No comments: