Thursday, November 6, 2008

He's terrific

I was at lunch today when Chris Dull, a really fantastic psychiatrist I work with, asked me how Adam was doing. "He's terrific." I said. I should have added "He's gaining wait (he's got a little tummy as Martha pointed out last night), he's doing well in school, he's happy, he's tolerating Camille, he's riding his bike, he's trying to play his harmonica, he's reading, he's playing with friends, he's playing his Spore computer game, he's eating his Halloween candy, he's going to scouts, he's misbehaving (but in a good way), he's growing hair (but not quite enough to cut yet), he's looking forward to Christmas, he's back!"


Thanks for your prayers and good wishes.

1 comment:

kris said...

Reading this puts a smile on my face. great way to go into a weekend...what a wonderful week.