Thursday, October 23, 2008

monitoring

We are now in a new phase of Adam's treatment. I guess it's the monitoring phase. Adam will go back in three months for more imaging tests. And every three months for a year or so. Then he will be seen at the 'Survivor's Clinic' on a less frequent basis.

In the middle of all this I was getting fired up about 'The End'. Like 'When Adam's treatment ENDS we are going to have a hell of a party.' Well his chemo and radiation treatments are done; have come to 'The End' but we are not in the partying mood. Adam is relieved, we are exhausted and 'The Party' doesn't have the cache it did a few months ago. Maybe some day.

Right now we are hunkering down with normal life, school, work, and whatever the heck is going on in the economy.

Personally, I need to get my head out of my rear......but I won't bore folks with the details.


Adam is good, Adam is well, Adam is on a camping trip this week with his 6th grade class. Gosh that boy goes camping a lot.

No comments: